See What FIFA says about Enzo Fernandez's move to Chelsea worries everyone

See What FIFA says about Enzo Fernandez's move to Chelsea worries everyone

Chelsea FC broke the winter transfer market after spending an amount close to 500 million euros on multiple additions.  It is that the team has taken advantage of a small flaw in FIFA stats that allows them to amortize players for a long time.  However, UEFA and FIFA are now taking action.

 Journalist Fabrizio Romano confirmed that Fernandez, who shone at the World Cup in Qatar, is a new Chelsea player.  Although it seemed that everything was going to fall apart again, the British team convinced Benfica and the former River Plate player to sign a contract until 2031. However, the length of the contract would generate inconveniences.

However, according to AS, FIFA is already preparing a modification when signing a contract for a player, since it will not allow contracts for more than 5 seasons.  All this to avoid that their value is amortized for a long time and that millionaire values ​​are offered in each transfer window.

 Will River receive money from Enzo's deal with Chelsea?
 Enzo Fernandez barely spent half a season at Benfica, who paid €18 million for 75% of his transfer.  The other 25% was left in the hands of River Plate, who will get 30 million for the deal that was closed just before the end of the transfer market.  The selected player will play in the Premier League along with Julian Alvarez, Alexis Mac Allister, Cristian Romero, Lisandro Martínez and Emiliano Martínez.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post